SMOKING CESSATION AND RECOVERY
www.drleonardcoldwell.com —Dr Lenard Coldwell may be your greatest alley in overcoming addiction, recovering from disease and remembering our lost soul and rescuing a crippled life path. He says the only cause for any kind of disease is the lack of energy and that’s mainly caused by physical or emotional stress. Addiction, disease and stress are caused by a compromised life—where there is a rift between our desire and reality, performative contradiction, inner conflict, self-negation, cognitive dissonance…that is when our soul’s life is aborted. The stress of not having goals, or hope, or self-respect or a sense of excitement about the future is the cause of all addiction and disease. He is an expert on anticancer, antistress, and has formulated a life healing system called Instinct Based Medicine. His cancer cure rate is 92%. See him on Youtube www.instinctbasedmedicine.com
• RESPECT FOR LIFE— Repolarizing the nervous system towards "Life" requires raw food, grounding on the earth, oxygen, negative ions from moving water sources in nature, being in nature, sunlight, exercise, detoxing the body, avoiding EMF and chemical pollution...and cultivating a gentle respect for Life. The nerves and connective tissue that conduct the electrical current of the body need plentiful silicon in order to convey the light without glycation, oxidation and inflammation. Once in the negative feedback loop of low oxygen/low energy voltage/acid pH/pathogen-ridden condition is established it takes hitting your acidic anaerobic-fermentation state from all angles to get your metabolism heading back in the right direction.
• ONLY RAW IS REAL: Check out David Wolfe, Gabriel Cousens, Dan MacDonald (the Regenerator), Markus Rothkranz, Tony Wright, and Brian Clement on youtube.
We also need someone from the rawfood movement like Dan McDonald The Regenerator www.regenerateyourlife.org/ to take on the addict community. I learnt from Dan McDonald that you can soak nuts and seeds with some probiotics and it ups the nutrient value. And how Brian Peskin of Protocol Parent Essential Oils (PEOs) says that fish oil Omega-3 is proinflammatory, and that we should be taking Parent Essential Oils (PEOs) from seeds and nuts and that the body will make all the Omega-3 it needs. Brian Peskin is the authority on not using fish oil see him on youtube.
• WORLDS GREATEST ADDICTION GURU: Gabor Mate books and youtube. drgabormate.com/
• QUIT SMOKING—If you want to quit smoking I suggest 6000 mg Vitamin C a day (including Liposomal C), 2x B complex throughout the day. Deficiency in Niacin has been linked to cigarette cravings take 1000-9000 mg Niacin and pantethine as well. Niacin and silica from food grade diatomaceous and Horsetail will nearly eradicate nicotine cravings. Oat straw tea, Oatgrass juice, Omega 3 sources, magnesium, kelp and spirulina. Saunas and 7pH or distilled water. For repairing the lungs and smoking cessation I recommend creating your own blend of Tea, smoothie mix or capsule formula with things like ginger, lemongrass, Marshmallow, mullein, elderberry flowers, Licorice, Coltsfoot, Thyme, Nettle leaf, Osha Root, Beebalm, Elecampane, Lungwort, Borage, Bergamot, Sage, Peppermint, Plantain, mulberry leaves, Biscuit Root (Lomatium dissectum), Black Cottonwood buds and gum, Bloodroot , Boneset, Abcess Root, Anise Hyssop, http://www.herbnet.com/Herb%20Uses_AB.htm. Asian lung herbs Astragalus, Schisandra, Ophiogon Root, Glehnia root, Galangal is one of my favorite to be used in all formulas.
• LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C: Besides liposomal Vitamin C, it is advisable for those quiting smoking or undergoing stress to take L-carnitine and alpha-lipoic supplements as well as adopt a low glycemic diet. Liposomal-C uses Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) powder and lecithin for a lipid delivery system, by encasing nanoparticles of nutrients (herbs, too) in a phospholipid membrane or “liposome,” allowing safe passage through the gastrointestinal tract without degradation. Thereby avoiding the destructive forces of the gut so that Liposomal-C can be directly absorbed into the blood stream. The Liposomes of C because of their nano size and composition, provide the perfect transport system.
• ASTAXANTHIN: BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is a red carotenoid pigment from algae that is one of the world's strongest antioxidants; it's 5,000 times stronger than vitamin C (found in lemons) and much stronger than other well known antioxidants like green tea and CoQ10. Astaxanthin is notable for its anti-inflammatory properties, reduced joint and muscle pain, a fading of brown age spots and sun spots, improved skin tone and color, improved vision, increased energy, reduced fatigue, sunscreen properties, lower pulse rate, improved mood orientation, improved urination, and heightened libido, cardiovascular protection and healing.
Increase antioxidant rich Goji berries, blueberries, kale, strawberries, spinach, raspberries, plums, oranges, red grapes, red bell pepper, cherries, eggplant, lime juice. Increase beta carotene: papaya, goji, spinach, kale, carrots, chard, swiss chard, yams, squash, carrots, pumpkin, beets, and collards. Purple vegetables (potatoes, yams, onions, beets, purple chard and cabbage).
Apparently you can store Vitamin C in the freezer...stock up on C, Alpha Lipoic and Glutathione. Maximize Vitamin C fruits: Amla powder, Acerola cherry, Camu camu, Rose hips, Kiwi fruit, Red capsicum, Parsley, Broccoli, Black currents, Elderberry, Acai, Maqui, Sea-buckthorn berry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Goji and Mangosteen. The powerful antioxidant Megahydrate (hydrogen silica) is a powerful antioxidant against radiation, heavy metals and toxins, take 3-6 capsules/day. Niacin (B3) from food as well as a diet high in whole grains may protect against radiation-induced cumulative DNA damage. Niacin-containing enzymes that are involved in energy metabolism, NAD and NADP, work by quenching free radicals thus protect against excessive tissue damage.
• Humic/Fulvic acids—Shilajit or Humalite contains at least 85 minerals as well as Humic/Fulvic acids that are major chelators of heavy metals and radioisotopes. Humalite might assist radionucleotides out of the body.
• Diet recommendations: Besides greens, enzymes and phytochemicals, the most crucial things we are lacking today are Magnesium, Omega 3 and Silicon, Iodine, Chromium, Selenium, Zinc & other trace minerals...The light of life runs on minerals and their geometric relationship to water. Hydrogen bonds are the rivets that hold together the atomic matrix of the body through its living water. A general anti-candida (antifungal) diet with a marked absence of sugars limited to around 2 pieces of fruit or sweet vege per day and no cooked carbos. Any sugar including fruit sugar will increase your pain level. Essene breads made in a dehydrator from a variety of grains including amaranth, quinoa, rye, buckwheat, millet, oat and barely, mesquite flour are fine. Mega-greens in the form of salads, green sprouts, micro-greens.
Lots of sprouts for salads, fermented vegetables, probiotic salads, seed cheeses/pates are necessary for a high enzyme diet. Papain and Bromelain enzyme powder sprinkled on meals via a salt shaker. A high enzyme diet means maximizing ATP production with a minimum of exhausting the bodies resources for digestion, maintenance and repair. Virgin olive oil and coconut oil and ferments like miso and sauerkraut.
• Wheatgrass Juice: The principle method of overcoming any addiction is Green juices from sprouts of wheat/barely/oat grass which provide maximum nutrition including Vitamin K, B15, B12, enzymes, chlorophyll, magnesium, minerals, iron and oxygen. According to the latest research, people with high levels of markers for vitamin B12 deficiency were more likely to score lower on cognitive tests, as well as have a smaller total brain volume, which suggests a lack of the vitamin may contribute to brain shrinkage.
• Organic Juice Cure for Acidosis: 1 lb carrots, 1 lb juicy green apples, 1 cabbage and 2 heads of celery...per day to flush those acids out and alkalinize your system. Take pulp from the juicing and put it into 2 mason jars, fill with filtered water and add the contents of 1 broad spectrum probiotic per jar...cover with cloth or find sprouting top. Set in a cupboard for 24 hrs in summer, 48 hrs in winter. Sieve and chill the liquid to use in raw smoothies, and put the fiber on the compost pile.
• SUPERFOOD LIST
Dandelion leaves, nettle, garlic mustard, Moringa leaf, alfalfa leaf, kelp and dulse, blue green algae, kale, spinach, parsley and cilantro, water cress, wheatgrass juice, broccoli sprouts, green sprouts of all kinds, blue berries and berries of all kinds, Incan berries, jackfruit, kiwifruit, passion fruit, papaya, acai, pomegranate, Amla Indian Gooseberry, Camu Camu, fresh olives, olive leaf, avocado, raw coconut, home grown vine-ripened tomatoes and peppers, bamboo sap, wild salmon, New Zealand bee pollen, propolis, raw cacao (chocolate), maca, goji berries, aloe vera, hemp seed, pumpkin seeds, sprouted quinoa pilaf, poppy seeds, real Essene bread, dehydrated flaxseed crackers, sprouted seed humus spreads, Shiitake and other medical mushrooms. Purple Corn is #1 in anthocyanin antioxidants - even more than blueberries.
• Flavonoids—Over 4000 structurally unique flavonoids have been identified in plant sources. Acerola cherries, currants, camu camu, tropical guava, grapefruit, green and yellow kiwis, lychee, mulberries, oranges, cantaloupe, papaya, persimmons, and goji berries are all naturally rich in the full vitamin C complex and flavonoids. Saffron and other high flavonoid fruits and vegetables help to remove aluminum from the brain and reduce inflammation.
• Shortlist for Increasing ATP production: Spirulina, Omega-3, Flax Seed Oil, Lecithin, Kelp, Green Tea, Black pepper, Cayenne, Astragalus Root, Cat's Claw, Grape seed, Yerba mate, Mushrooms (Lion's Mane, Maitake and Cordyceps), Yohimbe, Goji, Ginger, Resveratrol, Gotu Kola, and Rhodiola. Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Arginine, Creatine, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), L-Glutamine, Alpha lipoic acid, NADH-(Niacin), B complex, Co-enzyme Q10, Ca-2 AEP, DHEA, D-Ribose, Resveratrol, Citrulline malate, Apples-malic acid, Magnesium Malate, Sodium Phosphate and Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, Chromium & Vanadium. PLUS powerful water/fat soluble antioxidants and zinc and selenium to protect mitochondria. Increasing oxygen levels may be primary means optimize ATP production: Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydergine, Vinpocetine, Spirulina. Magnesium helps stabilize ATP; in fact 80 percent of the magnesium inside the cell is complexed with ATP. L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia and recover after exercise, freeing ATP energy for other uses. The structured water, electrolytes and sugars of young/white coconut water ups your ATP production. ATP energy requires oxygen as the potential rate-limiting step. This means that the amount of oxygen will determine the efficiency and amount of ATP that can be produced at any one time.
www.vrp.com/articles —Mitochondrial Theories of Aging, by Ward Dean, MD.
•Omega 3 whole food sources: Omega 3 needed to build super intelligent mitochondrial and cell membranes. Go for whole food sources rather than oils. Plant sources include moringa leaf, purslane, and the seeds/oils of hemp, flax, chia, Kiwi fruit, Pomegranate, Perilla, Walnuts, Sacha Inchi, camu camu, and borage. Organ meats and grass fed lamb, wild fish (Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, Halibut), krill oil, ratfish oil, spirulina and other bluegreen algae. Krill oil is better than fish oil, because the high levels of natural antioxidants in Krill prevent the oil from going rancid. Eggs from chickens feed on algae, fish and Omega 3 containing plants. Fish Oil/Omega 3 is no longer recommended. Brian Peskin of Protocol Parent Essential Oils (PEOs) says that fish oil Omega-3 is proinflammatory, and that we should be taking Parent Essential Oils (PEOs) from seeds and nuts and that the body will make all the Omega-3 it needs. Super antioxidants, chlorophyll and colorful plant pigments (phytochemicals) and olive leaf will protect the Omega-3 and allow its healthy incorporation into cells.
• OXYGEN— Life is electrical. Without enough donor electrons (from oxygen) the vitamins, minerals and enzymes do not work and pathogens grow out of control. Opening up our breathing and increasing our oxygen supply to the brain allows us to expand from the narrow tightrope of "thought" and into the vast open fields of primordial awareness…which are ever new, brilliantly scintillating and refreshing. Because oxygen is key to brain energy, clarity, detoxification, and the balance and resetting of neurotransmitters, we could say that oxygen is the master orchestrator of our sovereign potential. O2 is the master healer, needed for repair. Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 3 drops/8 oz distilled water. Food Grade hydrogen peroxide in your drinking water (1/2 tsp/gallon 35% Food Grade). Oxy-Powder Colon Cleanse and Mr. Oxygen OxyFlush Super Concentrated Colon Cleanser use Magnesium based oxides and ozonides. Oxygen based intestinal cleansers include Magnesium Oxide. When drunk with an acid based drink like fresh organic orange juice then the magnesium oxide releases its oxygen into the stomach and intestines. Raw green plant foods, An Australian fruit, the kakadu plum is able to accumulate super-high levels of vitamin C. Vitamin C is important in our diet because it enables more iron, which carries oxygen to our cells, to be taken up and absorbed.
Prolonged stress means high blood sugar levels, which glycate the hemoglobin and this lowers oxygen availability in the body. Lower oxygen increases acidity and provides an ideal environment for addictions, pathogens such as candida and degenerative diseases like cancer and diabetes. Regular exercise releases endogenous opioids, enhances serotonin function, stimulates nerve growth factors, promotes cell proliferation in the hippocampus, and leads to a livelier, better-oxygenated brain. You have to increase your cellular voltage by feeding the cell membranes and alkalinizing to increase oxygen saturation of the body, in order to allow wholesale detoxification and rebuilding of the blood and the organs such as the liver, GI tract, endocrine glands etc... The thyroid gland ties into the prevention of infection, oxidation and inflammation...and how pH and oxygen levels are boosted by maintaining iodine and glutathione levels in the body…thus increasing cell voltage and disease resistance. Oxygen enrichment improves alertness, concentration, reflexes, memory, intelligence and elevates one's sense of well-being. Increasing the oxygen supply to the brain and nervous system will reverse conditions like tiredness, depression, irritability, poor judgment and health problems. Shifting body pH towards more alkaline significantly reduces gas producing bacteria and yeasts by improving the oxygen saturation of the body fluids. To make a rapid shift you can take baking soda, zeolite, bentonite, kelp in 000-capsules to shift metabolism more toward alkaline.
Cordyceps mushrooms are super good source for ATP molecules - as is Creatine, both help with cell’s ability to use Oxygen. Mega greens in the form of salads, green smoothies, wheat grass juice to provide minerals, iron and oxygen. Lots of sprouts for salads, seed cheeses and pates are necessary for a high enzyme diet. A high enzyme diet means maximizing ATP production with a minimum of exhausting the body’s resources for digestion, maintenance and repair. Sprouted greens have thirty times the nutrition of other fruits and vegetables. Lack of chlorophyll and minerals, plus lower oxygen levels in the air, indoor living and air pollution all contribute to low oxygen, acidic conditions that promote cancer and other diseases. Magnesium enhances the binding of oxygen to haem proteins and gives red blood cells the flexibility to enter tiny capillaries. Germanium facilitates the movement of oxygen across cellular membranes to deliver oxygen into the cells.
Antioxidants help the body use oxygen more efficiently and protect against oxidation by free radicals. Free radicals are both a cause and a result of inflammation. Herbs that increase oxygen: Brazilian ginseng (Suma), Turmeric, Hawthorn, cayenne and ginkgo improve peripheral circulation and body's ability to utilize oxygen. Dong quai, dandelion, yellow dock root, nettle leaf, red raspberry leaf, oat straw and burdock root have been reported to help in the treatment of anemia. Alfalfa (means "father of all foods”) is one of the richest sources for nutrition and very nourishing to the blood. Immunomodulators to help maintain the integrity of the body’s connective tissues are lapacho (Pau d’Arco), echinacea, astragalus, yerba mate, licorice root, ginseng, chaparral, echinacea and sarsparilla. These would help oxygenate cells and help them burn calories. Other oxygen supporting herbs include Holy basil, Reishi, Rhodiola, Cordyceps, and Ginger. Saffron Tea as blood purifier helps increasing the oxygen content of the blood, increases oxygen diffusion from the red blood cells, discourage uric acid buildup, and also inhibits the accumulation of lactic acid.
Tree resins like dragons blood, frankincense and myrrh contain antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal agents. Sesquiterpenes are defensive agents found in the essential oils of plants such as cedar, myrrh, ginger, black pepper, clove, patchouli and sandlewood. Sequiterpenes have anti-inflammatory and have anticancer effects through delivering more oxygen to the cells and repairing DNA. Pathogens and cancer do not like an oxygen rich environment.
• OZONE: An ozone generator devise can be used during foot-baths to kill fungi on feet if used regularly. Also good for disinfecting drinking water to clean up the pathogen and toxin load in the body.
• SUNLIGHT: Positive benefits of sunlight exposure and sungazing include: higher immune factors such as interleukin-1, interferon and gamma globuline. Increased muscle strength and reduced recovery time, reduced lactic and uric acid, increased oxygen carrying capacity of the blood, more oxygen absorbed from the lungs, increased alkalinity, heightened blood flow as blood vessels relax, improved heart function, and blood supply to the brain is improved. Reduced acidity, increased tolerance to stress, reduction in stress hormones, aggression and anxiety. Sunlight also stimulates the synthesis and repair of DNA and Vitamin D enhances the conservation of protein in the body.
• EARTHING: Earthing lowers free radicals, reduces inflammation, raises thyroid function, balances hormones, normalizes cortisol and circadian rhythms. It normalizes cell polarity, increases skin conductance, increases cell membrane charge, raises zeta potential or colloidal capacity, raises blood oxygen levels, improves breathing, prevents blood cell clumping, lowers calcium plaque build up, increases immune cell function, reduces tendency of the left brain to excessive rumination over minutiae.
• DETOXIFICATION: For fast detox you have to open up the channels. So deep breathing, saunas, natural hotsprings, vege juice, water and vitamin C, Enzymes, the beach, rebounding, yoga, bodybrushing, body tapping, clay inside and out, enemas/colonics, belly massage, local cleansing herbs, detox tea, put flaxseed into your teas. Sunlight on the skin increases detoxification by 20X, sungazing dawn and dusk. Grounding on the earth and maintaining a super relaxed, stress free period in which you abstain from worry and mental anguish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N94VyyCdbXM
• ANTISMOKING ESSENTIAL OILS: One of the biggest concerns of smokers is the effects of withdrawals and cravings. It takes 12 hours for the nicotine to leave the body and 5 days for the by-products. Essential oils for counteracting the effects of smoking and radiation: bergamot, juniper berry (juniperus communis), helichrysum (helichrysum italicum, lemon (citrus limonum), grapefruit (citrus paradise), lavender, tea tree, neroli, and laurel (laurus nobilis). The top antioxidant essential oils are: clove, frankincense, myrrh, clary sage, cedarwood, rosewood, marjoram, geranium, cumin, douglas fir, basil, peppermint, celery seed, lime, hyssop, oregano, Ylang Ylang, Thieves. These oils can be added to caster oil and rubbed into the feet before putting on socks.
• BUILDING LUNGS: Lemon/honey/cayenne in water. Ginger tea. Tom yum soup. A tea made of elderflowers has been used to alleviate lung infections. Mullein and chickweed are expectorants that aid the lungs in expelling mucous and phlegm by loosening it from the walls of the lungs and allowing it to be coughed up. Make a tea of chickweed, fenugreek, ginger, licorice root, mullein, rosehips, cardamom, guayusa and elderflowers.
Specifically for the lungs you could try Vitamin D, Alpha Lipoic, L-carnitine, Essential Fatty Acids, N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), Daily multivitamin, B complex, mixed carotenoids including beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Cordyceps, reishi mushrooms, Zhu ling (Polyporus umbellatus). Chronic bronchitis or any other infection is a sign of a weakened immune system. Chaga (Inonotus obliquus), is a polypore mushroom that is used against bronchitis and other lung diseases. Other lung herbs include borage, chamomile, lemon balm, marshmallow, ginkgo biloba, rosemary, comfrey, eucalyptus, lungwort, oregano, plantain leaf, elecampane, chaparral, coltsfoot, osha root, thyme, sage and peppermint. Eat bioflavonoid rich foods...spinach, berries...think max color. New Zealand researchers found that an extract of the common edible seaweed Undaria pinnataifida (wakame) killed up to 80% of human lung cancer cells in the lab. The same extract also potently suppressed breast cancer, ovarian cancer, colon cancer, skin cancer, and neuroblastoma cells. Kelp remineralizes, detoxifies and increases blood oxygen. bronchitis, the common cold, sinusitis, influenza and lung disease. http://whoisollierelfe.com/new-study-seaweed-kills-80-percent-of-lung-cancer-cells/
• EYES—Everything that enhances eyesight, helps repair the oxidative damage from smoking. Eye sight is destroyed by smoking, cooked, frozen and processed foods/water basically. Destroys the bonding angles, electrical potentials, shapes of tissues in the body as it relates to water. Also impaired mineral assimilation, utilization, mineral deficiency...especially silicon, zinc, selenium. Oxidation of tissues, insufficient hydration of eye parts, inadequate nerve and blood supply...and now artificial light and EMF sources. Eating goji berries and fresh pumpkin seeds...and raw vegejuices is a start...but ultimately food must be grown through green alchemy-high biogenic principles to be of maximally regenerative. The lens’s major antioxidants are vitamins C, E, and A or beta-carotene, Vitamin K, N-acetyl-carnosine, carnosine, glutathione, cysteine ascorbate, Ornithine alpha-ketoglytarate. Calcium pyruvate, and taurine, coenzyme Q10, Alpha lipoic, Gingko, Cat’s claw, Goji berries for betacarotene, blue berries, all berries including Bilberries; Spirulina, B vitamins, riboflavin, DHEA, Hemp and other Omega 3, green tea. Horsetail-Oatstraw tea for silicon, necessary for hydration, collagen and gel shape. It’s believed that lutein and zeanxanthin, the primary carotenoids concentrated in the macula, counter the free-radical forming action of light and oxygen. Egg yolks and maize having the highest lutein content and orange peppers having the highest zeaxanthin content. Lutein in spinach, kale, dandelion leaves and other dark green vegetables. Eyes also need Kelp and the minerals selenium, zinc, potassium and most importantly magnesium.
• PM CLEANSER—Equal parts Psyllium powder, Bentonite Clay, Yucca root powder, Magnesium citrate powder, papain and/or bromelain enzyme powers. Mix this together and put in a jar. If it is within your budget also add Larch bark powder for intestinal reconstruction. 1 heaped teaspoon in a 10 oz glass of water before bed; or if cleansing take 3 times a day alternating with cleansing herbs every 3 hours or so. Ingredients can be bought by the pound at herbalcom.com. (*A tsp of Zeolite, Diatomaceous earth can also be added).
• PROBIOTICS AND FERMENTED FOODS—Your gut health can impact your brain function, psyche, and behavior, so healthy intestinal bacteria are essential to reestablishing body harmony to solve addiction and disease. Microbiodome diversity is a problem with probiotics. You need to basically grow your own salad veges and fruits. Use a variety of commercial probiotic types and recultivate them in kefirs, coconut milk and coleslaw. Soak seeds and nuts in probiotics and put the left over soak water in your compost or garden. I even put some bacteria from top of my Dead Sea clay into my last batch of fermented cabbage for coleslaw. A new study found that the bacteria community of the colon was even more diverse than ever imagined, turning up at least 5,600 separate species or strains. But that is a modern gut, so the correct amount of diversity is probably many times that.
• INCREASE BRAIN ENERGY: Our brain the most energy greedy organ in our bodies, weighing only 2% of our total body weight but consuming more than 20% of our caloric intake. Repolarize, hydrate, recharge, oxygenate, detox, stimulate and earth the brain to overcome low energy conditions like addiction and depression…which then lead to disease. Cranial electrotherapy stimulation CES, Binaural Music, sungazing, sunshine on the skin for Vitamin D, grounding-earthing, breathing, rebounding, Vibe Machine, running or walking outside, negative ion air. Research has shown that listening to music while exercising boosted cognitive levels and verbal fluency skills. Exercise and movement increases brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), triggers numerous other chemicals that promote dendrite neural growth. Coconut Oil can feed your brain and prevent brain atrophy. It may even restore and renew neuron and nerve function in your brain after damage has set in. Ketones are what your body produces when it converts fat (as opposed to glucose) into energy, and a primary source of ketone bodies are the medium chain triglycerides (MCT) found in coconut oil! Coconut oil contains about 66 percent MCTs, so two tablespoons of coconut oil would supply you with the equivalent of 20 grams of MCT, as a preventative or treatment against degenerative neurological diseases. Challenge Your Mind with novelty, new skills, new environments, facing your fears, establishing Flow State and ongoing self-development. Actively working towards your highest goals generates the motivation to succeed in achieving them. Wasting brain power ruminating about things you can't control. Avoid energy draining people, Powerhoes, toxic EMF, processed foods, microwaves, and all the toxicity of industrial Borg society.
• ISOMETRIC BREATHING: Considering the paleoanatomy of the connection between the jaw and the lungs the Isometric Breathing exercise is particularly effective at reanimating immuno-vascular damage to the face, jaw and teeth. Lie with a 6” tube exercise ball under the ribs...supporting yourself only on the exercise ball and the tips of your toes on the floor, with hands clasped behind your back. Breath through the mouth, pushing your chest into the ball and you will discover the patterns of congestion, restriction and stasis in the jaw, face and neck. Isometric breathing in this manner will help open the circulatory system, improve the vasculation of the mouth and help nerve regeneration of the face. After you have done the chest push ups using the breath through the mouth while exploring jaw contraction as you do so, you can roll your front up and down the ball.
Then with the ball under your pelvis you can put your hands under you and push up into the Cobra Pose. Place the hands, palms down, under the shoulders on the floor. Inhaling, without lifting the navel from the floor, raise the chest and head, arching the back. Obtain as complete a stretching of the body as possible. While in that back bending position continue to explore jaw and facial contraction with your breath, vocalization, growling, tongue poking, and eye rolling etc... http://holisticonline.com/yoga/hol_yoga_pos_cobra.htm
Finishing off the sequence with the relaxing Balasana Pose – with the body in fetal position facing the floor, you can put your forehead on the tube ball and your arms out in front. This allows a stretching and lymphatic draining of the sinuses in the brain and face.
Fabrication Enterprises: Inflatable Cando Roller 7 inches x 17 inches; taller people and men might need the CanDo Inflatable 28 x 9 Inch Roller,